Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hollyoaks’ Jorgie Porter reveals body insecurities


It is reassuring to know that some celebs are just like the rest of us. Hollyoaks actress Jorgie Porter, has revealed that she suffers from insecurities about her body. Phew, so it’s not only us!

The actress, who plays Theresa McQueen, reveals, “I’ve always had really short legs, so I wear heels and string bikini bottoms to make them look longer.”

“I also hate my stomach, but because I’ve been working on it lately I’m Ok with it for now.”

The star, who has previously revealed that she likes being shapely, also revealed her exercise tips.

“I go to dance classes. I hate gyms – they’re the worst things ever.”

Yep, we definitely hate the gym sometimes.

The actress, whose character has gone through teenage pregnancy and murder since arriving in Chester, has recently faced silly rumours of a fling with TOWIE’s Mark Wright. But Jorgie tweeted, “Don’t believe everythin u read guys..had fun night out wiv hollyoaks and towie but that was it! They’ll be linkin me 2 arg next! night all x”.

And it’s great to see her insecurities aren’t bringing her down. In recent pics of Jorgie and her Hollyoaks co-star Gemma Merna (Carmel) wearing teeny bikinis on a yacht, both girls looked amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment