Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sugarpill - Asylum Loose Eyeshadow Haul & Swatches



I got my Sugarpill package today! Finally :D . . . I completed my Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow Collection. Yayz! I waited so long for this Asylum pigment to come back in stock and finally I got it!  ^_^  Woot! Woot! Happy! ! ! <3 I did a short review on these pigments before.
You can check it out here --> Sugarpill.


What came in my package:
Sugarpill - Asylum Loose Eyeshadow
Sugarpill - Sticker
Sugarpill - Mini Flyer with Sugarpill Website, Facebook and Twitter
Sugarpill - Sample Pigment in Lumi
and my invoice with Thank You from Amy  <3

 Box packaging is really Kawaii CUTE! as always  ^_^

Sticker, Flyer and Sample

Front of the box

 Back of the box

 Right side of the box

 
 I love the packaging!
 
 Asylum Loose Eyeshadow
 swatches:

I just had to do a swatch on this pigment.  :P
Oh my ... it's pretty intense from my view on my arm and the color is so beautiful! Please do check out my old post on my swatches for the other pigments, if you are interested.
(lighting also kind of bad, I might have to update my pictures) =_='''

-I going to post up my whole collection of Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow! Soon!-

Next hauling will be Sugarpill 4-Color Palette / Burning Heart and Sweetheart ^_^ Can't wait!!! <3 yayz!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment