Thursday, February 3, 2011

Conan O’Brien walks in on naked Jennifer Aniston


Hollywood beauty Jennifer Aniston had an awkward encounter with TV host Conan O’Brien who walked into her dressing room while she was naked.

The ‘Friends’ star was getting ready for an appearance on ‘The Conan Show’ when the stand-up comedian walked into her dressing room backstage while she was putting clothes on.

An Embarrassed O’Brien admitted in the televised interview that followed that he was stunned to find the actress in a state of undress, reported Ace Showbiz online.

“I’m pretty sure I knocked first. There was a moment there where I walked in on Jennifer Aniston, who had her pants about halfway up. It’s the greatest thing that ever happened to me,” said the funnyman to which Aniston retorted, “I even got a victory dance out of you… I loved it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment