Thursday, February 3, 2011

Diane Kruger ‘doesn’t believe in marriage’


Hollywood actress Diane Kruger said she ‘doesn’t believe in marriage’ and won’t get wed again. The Inglourious Basterds star was married to French actor Guillaume Canet for five years from 2001 to 2006 and said she won’t walk down the aisle with her longterm boyfriend Joshua Jackson. She said to Glamour magazine: “Without sounding pessimistic, I learned that I don’t believe in marriage. I believe in a commitment that you make in your heart. There’s no paper that will make you stay.” The actress also admitted that she is obsessed with fashion and often takes Jackson shopping. She said: “I truly, genuinely like clothes. Making them is an art form, and wearing them is a form of self-expression. I find it very emotional because I can remember moments in my life – my mood, how I felt – through these clothes.” Speaking about Jackson, she said: “We go shopping. But he likes it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment