Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sonakshi turns item girl for Farah Khan




After catapulting Katrina Kaif to superstardom with ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’, Bollywood choreographer-turned-director Farah Khan’s next choice is ‘Dabangg’ beauty Sonakshi Sinha.

Talking to a daily, Farah revealed her plans, “I’d love to make Sonakshi do something totally different and seductive soon. She is my next item girl post Katrina. She is also working in my home production next titled ‘Joker’”.

When asked whether Sonakshi will try her hand at belly dancing, Farah quipped, “Belly dancing is a big no no for Sonakshi!”

Surprisingly, Sonakshi has no clue of Farah’s intentions as she said, “She (Farah) hasn’t told me anything as yet! But I am sure if it’s Farah, it will be something big.”

Buzz has it that Kareena Kapoor is also doing an item number ‘Chammak Challo’ in ‘Ra.One’. Well, it seems Kareena will get tough completion from Sonakshi.

No comments:

Post a Comment