Thursday, February 3, 2011

Kim Kardashian Laughs Off Scott Disick Obsessed with her Body Claim


A tabloid report claiming Scott Disick is in love with Kim Kardashian, who has been leading him on for months, doesn't seem to have upset Kim.

"OMG @ScottDisick I had no idea u felt this way! @KourtneyKardash we need to talk," Kim tweeted today with a photo of this week's In Touch magazine which carried the report.

There was no reaction to Kim's tweet, or the In Touch report, from Scott's girl friend and baby mama Kourtney Kardashian.

Scott Disick good humoredly responded with the tweet:

"I had to confess, I couldn't take it anymore! RT @KimKardashian: OMG @ScottDisick I had no idea u felt this way! …"

In Touch headlines this week scream:

"Kourtney Betrayed! Scott Confesses, I'm in Love WIth Kim."

The magazine claims Scott brags about hooking up Kim and is obsessed with her body. The story suggests Kim has been leading him on for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment