Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cameron Diaz slim figure is a burden


Hollywood star Cameron Diaz is set to garner envy from women around the world, saying that her “burden” is having to gorge on food because she’s so slim.

The Charlie’s Angels star is known for her lithe, athletic body, standing at five foot nine inches tall and only weighing 119 pounds.

But the 38-year-old actress insisted she doesn’t diet to keep her trim figure, rather she keeps eat constantly just to maintain a steady body weight, reported Daily Record.

“When I’m filming, I have to eat a lot more. I’m constantly eating because I’m burning so much energy doing what we’re doing. Even if we’re just sitting around on the set of a movie, we’re talking about the next scene and burning energy.

“However, I try to have the right kinds of food which I can eat throughout the day. I have a really good metabolism but sometimes I want to put weight on and I can’t. That’s my burden,” said Diaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment