Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rachel McAdams Torments at Morning Glory London Premiere

Rachel McAdams looked stunning in a bold Suno dress at the London premiere of her new film Morning Glory at Leicester Square on Tuesday, January 11.

Rachel's knee length skimpy frock dress had an abstract print and a plunging neckline, revealing a lot of skin.

The 32-year-old had styled her hair for volume with a center parting. Yellow eye-shadow added to her dramatic allure.

The Canadian actress rounded her look with Charlotte Olympia pumps with towering heels.

McAdams was accompanied on the red carpet by her 68-year-old co-star Harrison Ford.

McAdams - who plays a television producer tasked with reviving a morning show with two feuding co-hosts, played by Ford and Diane Keaton - says she channelized her childhood crush on Ford for her performance in the film.

"I grew up watching Harrison," she said recently. "I loved, loved Raiders of the Lost Ark. It was my favorite, hands down, movie growing up. I wore out the tape. It was surreal working with him; I had to pinch myself.

"I never mentioned it to him though. I didn't want to gush all over him. I used it in the film, though. I channeled it into that scene where Becky gushes over Mike Pomeroy. So my childhood obsession turned out to be very helpful."

No comments:

Post a Comment