Friday, July 22, 2011

Demi Lovato Reiterates She is Single


Demi Lovato reiterated her single status over Twitter on FridayLink, July 22, for the skeptics not convinced by her earlier denial of reports that she is dating Ryan Phillippe.

"Ladies and gentlement (sic), and also BLOG SITES - I. AM. SINGLE. I'm not dating anyone. I'm loving my independence right now," she tweeted.

Earlier this week, making her first red carpet appearance post rehab at the HTC Status Phone Launch Party, Demi dismissed reports that she was "quietly dating" Ryan.

"No. It's all random stuff," she said..

Demi's new album, Skyscraper, will drop on September 20.

The 18-year-old Sonny With A Chance star recently released the video for the well received lead single from the album.




Giving an insight into the filming of the video, Demi said:

"I had to go to that place in my mind that I was in when I recorded the song, so it was very emotional. It was actually a very intimate set. There wasn't very many people there. We took a plane with about 15 people and that was it. We went to the middle of a desert and shot this music video. ... It turns out to be my favorite video I've done and hopefully you guys feel the same."

On a different note, Demi greeted friend Selena Gomez on her 19th birthday on July 22 with the tweet:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY @SELENAGOMEZ!! I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment