Sunday, July 24, 2011

Miss India Earth Hasleen Eyes on International Crown

 Miss India Earth Hasleen Kaur
Miss India Earth Hasleen Kaur says she won’t allow anything to come into her way in the run-up to the Miss Universe show later this year.

“As of now anything else, films, comes second to me. Now I am eyeing the international pageant,”said Hasleen, who had walked the ramp for designers including Tarun Tahiliani, Rohit Bal, Ritu Kumar, Manish Malhotra, Rina Dhaka.

“I have received Bollywood offers, but I am not ready to give it a thought before the Miss Universe event where I will be vying for the Earth crown,” she said.

The 22-year old and 5.6 feet beauty rated Sanjay Leela Bhansali as among her favourites.

Expressing hope that the pageant at Sao Paulo in Brazil will mark a new beginning in her life, Kaur said, “I have come this far…Now I can’t get distracted by anything at this stage. I have to give it my best shot and make my country proud.”

Hasleen, who passed out from IIMC, said though initially she had wanted to join the ad industry, “I took plunge into modelling and then I decided to have a go at Miss India.”

No comments:

Post a Comment