Sunday, July 24, 2011

Salman Khan Tops Deepika Padukone's List of Co-stars


Salman Khan tops Deepika Padukone's list of desirable co-stars, even as Sonakshi and Asin appear to hog all the roles with the 'Dabangg' star who is riding a wave of box office success.

Deepika hasn't managed to get a role with Salman, but it wasn't because she or Salman were averse to pairing up with each other.

"I have been offered a lot of films with Salman, unfortunately it has not worked out for many reasons," Deepika tells Hyderabad Times in an interview.

"He is definitely on top of my list of actors I'd die to work with. When the time is right, I will do a film with him. I know he wants to work with me, he knows I want to work with him and people know we want to work with each other, so when times comes, we'll get together on screen," Deepika adds.

Deepika is known to say it the way she sees it. Quizzed about her spontaneous dig at former boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor in response to a rapid fire question on "Koffee With Karan" that didn't go down well with the Kapoors, Deepika said:

"It didn't bother me one bit. It was my show, the questions were asked to me and I answered them the way I wanted to. I'm not answerable to anyone."

She does draw a line though. Responding to a remark that she hardly speaks about her relationship with current beau Siddhartha, Deepika said:

"No. Relationships or not, I believe that people don't need to know about my life beyond a certain point. I understand there is a curiosity about me and Siddhartha, but there's only that much I'll say about my personal life. You can speculate or gossip, it doesn't bother me."

Deepika will be next seen in Prakash Jha directed Aarakshan with co-stars Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Manoj Bajpai, Prateik Babbar, Saif Ali Khan and Tanvi Azmi.

Her other upcoming films include Desi Boyz with Akshay Kumar, Rana with Rajnikant and Race 2 with an ensemble cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment